Groupe Boutin has a warehouse job for you
Boutin offers outstanding employment opportunities in freight handling, management and transportation. Our warehousing team, made up of highly motivated men and women, is an essential link in the chain – and proud of it! These team players are vital to Boutin’s top quality logistics service. Our promise: safe warehousing with zero loss or damage.
Boutin employees provide logistics and warehousing services as a team, which creates a positive work environment at all of our storage facilities in Quebec and Ontario. Opt for employment in a clean, healthy and extremely safe workplace.
Benefits of working at Boutin's warehouses
- Healthy and safe work environment
- A variety of work shifts available (day, evening, night)
- Recognition of skills and certified training offered within the company
Available position at a warehouse
No job offer is currently displayed.
Benoit Huard Terminal Manager, St-NicolasWith us since 2006
- 8 a.m. - Check the various cut-off times
- Check accuracy of departure times over past 12 hours
- 9 a.m. - Gather information from dispatchers and assess the situation
- 10 a.m. - Respond to emails and assess the previous night with the foreman
- 11 a.m. - Work on customer orders and organizational efficiency
- Noon - Lunch
- 1 p.m. - Inspect the yard
- 2 p.m. - Inspect the loading dock
- 3 p.m. - Various tasks
- 4 p.m. - Meeting with the foreman on the evening shift to ensure set-up for operations
- 5 p.m. - Interviews for various job positions
- 6 p.m. - Work on different projects requested by operations managers
- 7 p.m. - Check emails to make sure everything is okay and to avoid surprises
- 8 p.m. - Resolve dispatch problems
Marlon Martinez Forklift Operator – Warehousing DivisionWith us since 2006
- 8 a.m. - Inspect forklift and make a plan for the day
- 8:30 a.m. - Start order preparations
- 10 a.m. - Prepare orders for shipment by container
- Noon - Lunch
- 1 p.m. - Prepare shipments received
- 2 p.m. - Move cargo to new locations
- 5 p.m. - End of day
Tips for applicants
- To arrive prepared, we recommend going over the tasks related to the position you are applying for.
- Prepare and bring the documents necessary for the hiring process with you.
- At the interview, be yourself. We want to be able to target your real interests and offer you a job that suits you.
The hiring process requires that you provide us with certain documentation. Our human resources manager will let you know which documents we need by telephone. Here are some examples:
CV, forklift operator card (if applicable), references, void cheque.