Groupe Boutin has an office job for you
The transportation industry is a passionate and challenging one, with interesting jobs all the way down the line, including in Groupe Boutin’s offices. Every day, men and women work together to meet customer needs and perform various accounting and management activities with the aim of maintaining Groupe Boutin’s distinctive approach to transportation.
At our offices, all members of the Boutin transportation team find just the right job for them, and enjoy a work environment that puts people first and promotes family values. Your new job awaits you!
Benefits of working in Boutin's offices
- Team and family-oriented environment
- facilities that encourage health and fitness activities at our on-site gym
- Stable employment with competitive salaries
- Autonomy to perform various tasks and take on responsibilities
Available position in office
No job offer is currently displayed.
François Laperle Dispatcher Frontenac, ON & Maritime
With us since 2011
- Plan deliveries and pickups
- Follow up with drivers
- Create/find orders in dispatch system
- Confirm yard inventory with logistics coordinator in the event of missing trailers/bills
- Confirm with the OSD agent that there is no cargo remaining on the loading dock
Martine Lavigne Payroll Manager (V. Boutin Express)With us since 1999
- Calculate drivers’ logs
- Process payroll for the entire division
- Monitor collective insurance cases
- Manage government remittances
- Look after all other forms (e.g. insurance, data entry and pensions)
Tips for applicants
- To arrive prepared, it’s a good idea to go over the tasks related to the position you are applying for.
- Prepare and bring the documents necessary for the hiring process with you.
- At the interview, be yourself. We want to be able to target your real interests and offer you a job that suits you.